Half a year. It’s now been half a year since Addison was born. As I think back on the last half-year with her, here are some thoughts I have:
- How did we get so blessed? Our Father must love us.
- Parents are biased, but I think she’s the most beautiful baby ever.
- She wakes up like me. Groggy for a bit, not sure if she’s happy to be awake or where she is, and then suddenly in a good mood.
- Our life has changed so much because of her, from our finances to how we spend our time.
- Not only would I not go back to our life pre-Addison, I don’t even miss it. Not one bit.
- Being a Daddy is fun. From bouncing her on my legs, to holding her above my head and flying around like an airplane. From giving her bottles to carrying her up to bed half-asleep in my arms.
- How did we ever live without her in our life?
Anyway, Happy half-birthday, Addison! Daddy loves you!