It’s been a long week. Here are some of the highlights:
- Easter Breakfast Setup/Service
- Easter Dinner at Kim’s, straight from church
- Nephew Zachary arrives from Cleveland
- Early morning with Zach
- Afternoon chasing Zach on the playground at Maple East
- Entertaining Zachary
- Work in the morning
- Shoulder surgery in the afternoon (Everything’s good, as far as I know. I find out more on Thursday)
- Afternoon with Zach
- Work in the evening
- Bowling with Zach and friends
- Morning home with Zach and Hope
- Work in the afternoon
- Testing our Town Hall For Hope internet stream from 7-9:30 p.m.
- Slipped on the stairs and fell down the bottom three with Addison. (She’s fine, I’m extremely sore in the neck/shoulders)
- Sermon practice Friday Afternoon
- Worked on Confirmation gifts
- Youth Band
- Home to see Zach off
- Sermon practice and leading worship in the evening
- Sunday School
- Covering for Sue in her absence (Note: Never, ever travel with her. Or Chuck.)
Looking forward to some actual rest this afternoon.
At least I make it back. It is nice to have you to cover.
I hope you get some rest, Jason. Thanks for everything. Even people at the conference are afraid to travel with me. 🙁
If you’re having Zach withdrawal summer is just around the corner.
Nice of you guys to take Zach under your wings. I’m sure he’ll remember those times fondly.