Parents are the primary spiritual influencers–for good or for bad–in the lives of their kids. Media, peers and schools have significant influence, but parents are the pinnacle. They can control what media comes into the house, what school (if you’re willing) your kid attends and who they hang out with outside of your presence. The parent’s job gets a lot harder when trying to do it alone, so taking time to improve your marriage actually helps your kids.
- 78% of adults have been married at least once.
- 84% of born-again Christians married at least once.
- 74% of non-Christian faiths
- 65% of atheists/agnostics
- 33% of all adults who have been married have had a divorce.
- 25% of all Americans, married or not, have been through a divorce.
What are you doing to keep your marriage strong so you don’t become one of the 33%?